Duration of Contract: 10 Months
Duty Station: Akwa-Ibom State
Local govt of implementation: Ikot Ekpene
Scope of Work
Working under the guidance and direct supervision of the State Program Officer, the Facility Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the facility.
The Facility Coordinator will have the following duties and responsibilities.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Maintaining office correspondences.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members/supervisors.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support to staff as needed
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisition new equipment and supplies as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the facility and the environment
- Performed other tasks as assigned
BSc/BA in facility management, business administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a facility manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of email and the internet
Skills and Competencies:
- Developing & Applying Professional Expertise
- Thinking Analytically & Strategically
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and safety oriented.
- Working in Teams
- Communicating for Impact
Interested applicants should forward a Cover letter and CV with at least 3 professional references (name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference) to Recruitment@youthriseng.org with the Subject Line “Facility Coordinator Application” on/before 14th July 2023. Reference must include the last place worked.
We understand that a diversity of strengths, experiences, and backgrounds makes our team stronger. YouthRISE Nigeria does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.