Scope of Work
- Developing a Standard Operating Procedure to guide counseling and psycho-social support on gender-based violence and drug use among young people.
- Engaging a participatory approach with community members to provide further insight in development of the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Creating a road map for building capacity of community-based psycho-social counselors.
Criteria for selection
- At least Master’s degree in Public Policy, International Development, Gender related studies, Psycho-social counselling.
- At least 5 years of experience in working on substance use and counselling programs among people who use drugs, especially young people.
- Strong technical, analytical, research and documentation skills as well as excellent writing skill.
- Familiarity with community-based programming and principles.
Duration: A month.
Interested persons should indicate interesting by contacting the organisation via Hr@youthriseng.org.
(Applications deadline is January 14th , 2022)